Areas to Empower VOLUNTEERING:
Registration | Text Preferences | Communication | Group Management | Coordination
Community Connection empowers people to VOLUNTEER by providing staff with administrative tools that help the organization to engage with the community.
- Registration – Discover and sign-up for groups, Camps, Trips, Classes and Studies.
- Text Preferences – Subscribe to receive text message alerts for relevant information including weather cancellations, volunteer reminders and group-specific text messages.
- Communication – Access staff directory with email and text capabilities; as well as download the missed weekly announcements or updates. Also, facilitate group communication.
- Group Management – Access group rosters and quickly update meeting dates/time on shared group calendar. Community Connection makes group emails or texts a simple click away.
- Team Support – Each trip member can create a personal profile page (with weblink) – featuring a customizable message to potential supporters and the ability to accept online donations, track fundraising progress, email a support letter, and send updates to enrolled donors/partners. Trip members can also email/text each other as they plan their next shared adventure.